900SP Single-Person System
Wireless Headset now Available
Cell Phone Integration now Available
An advanced single-person system for marine applications, the System 900SP allows for communications on up to three radios with a variety of medium-to-heavy duty headsets. Most popular option for marine applications is the wireless headset interface.
- The System 900SP is designed for modern marine vessels. The option to have a wireless module integrated internally in the System 900SP housing makes the system highly versatile for today's advanced applications.
- The modular system accommodates up to:
- 3 radios
- 1 user
- 1 primary and 1 remote station (optional)
- Plug and play components and the fewest components of any leading system make the System 900SP the easiest to install and maintain which saves time and money.
- Works with all commonly used professional and marine mobile radios.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
Example Diagram: Click here
- Internal Wireless Module
- Only system on the market to have a fully integrated wireless module into the master station enclosure.
- With the option to have an internal wireless module included in the System 900SP, it is the easiest and fastest wireless system on the market to be installed and deployed. Learn more about Setcom's marine wireless headset capabilities.
- Within minutes, the vessel's operator can be wireless and communicating with other crewmembers and the vessel's radio up to 1,200 feet away. Internal wireless module is compatible with the Liberator wireless headset.
- Advanced Electrical Noise Elimination - Marine vessels have numerous electrical systems which can cause significant noise issues for radio communication devices. The System 900SP has highly engineered electronic countermeasures to eliminate those potential issues and provide clear audio for crewmembers.
Common Marine Applications
- Interconnect cables are terminated with watertight, quarter-turn twist-lock connectors with gold-plated contacts and O-ring seals, eliminating any soldering or crimping required to install or replace components.
- Interconnect cables incorporate a shield on the microphone line and on the overall cable to prevent RF and EM interference.
- Radio transmit headsets can be used with a portable radio using an adapter cable (PRAC).