|Liberator™ SP (Single Person) Headset|
Much more than a portable radio headset, the Liberator SP allows a user to integrate both a cell phone and portable radio. Numerous industrial high noise applications require a concurrent communication over both a mobile phone and portable radio. Setcom's a pioneer in the mixing of multiple audio streams, and the Liberator SP takes it to the next level.
Wireless Applications and Uses:
- Simultaneous Communication - Concurrent conversations over a portable radio and cell phone. Seamlessly communicate over two wireless devices with ease.
- "Instant On" - No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the Liberator SP headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user picks up the headset.
- Portable Radio Integration - Most popular industrial portable 2-way radios are supported
- Up to 30 hours of continuous talk time allows for more uses with fewer charges
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of 23dB
- Heavy-duty and durable design to extend life in a demanding environment
- Available in Behind-the-Head Style
- Charge anywhere with either a 120V or 12V/24V power source
- Cell Phone Integration - Most Bluetooth-enabled cell phones can be used directly with the Liberator SP headset.
- Easy to use - Simply press a switch and you are connected to your cell phone in less than 2 seconds.
- Noise cancelling microphone - You can now be heard on your mobile phone even in high noise environments, with the Liberator SP's high-end noise cancelling microphone.
- Hear your call - The 23dB noise attenuation of the Liberator SP allows you to hear your call by reducing the background noise of your industrial environment.
- Oil and gas drilling
- Road construction
- Railroad / train environments
- Crane communications
- Factory floors
- Building construction sites