Marine Fire-Rescue Boat Communications
A communication system on fire-rescue boats must be robust enough for the rigors of a marine environment and properly configured for the fire service application. Only Setcom is able to successfully engineer a specialized headset and intercom system to meet the requirements of your fire boat.
Setcom's System 977 along with the Liberator Wireless Headset is the leading system being installed in new fire boats today.
Wireless System 977 Select features:
Example Diagram: Click here
- Modular system accommodates up to three radios and ten crew.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership, and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Interconnect cables incorporate a shield on the microphone line and on the overall cable to prevent RF and EM interference.
- "Instant On" - No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the Liberator Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Cell Phone Integration - Most Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones and other audio devices can be used directly with the Liberator Headset.
- Up to 30 hours of continuous talk time allows for more uses with fewer charges.
Other Systems to Consider:
Marine Fire Boats Links:
- Wired System 977: When fire department budgets are constrained or ease of daily maintenance is a priority, the Setcom wired System 922 is a perfect solution.
- TwinTalk: For smaller fire-rescue boats or when only two people need wireless communications, the TwinTalk is a great solution. It is economical, easy to use, requires no installation and has all of the great features of the Setcom Liberator Headset.
Workboats & Fireboats of the U.S.