Liberator TwinTalk Intercom System
The easiest marine intercom system on the planet to use. Two-person intercom system that is rugged and
made to be deployed instantly for numerous marine applications and environments. Just turn it on and you will
be connected with the other headset in the pair. Incorporates all of the state-of-the-art features as the Liberator Wireless Intercom headset but does
not require any installation or a base station.
Marine Applications and Uses:
- Up to 1200 feet of range (line of sight). Typical range 300ft.
- "Instant On" - No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has
been integrated into the Liberator TwinTalk headsets. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of
inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Cell Phone Integration - Most Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones can be used directly with the Liberator TwinTalk headset.
- No installation required. No based station needed. Just turn the headsets on and start talking. The ultimate ease of use intercom system. Perfect to move from boat to boat.
- Up to 30 hours of continuous talk time allows for more uses with fewer charges.
- Ability to integrate portable radio into the headset allowing the user to simultaneously
communicate over the portable radio and intercom.
- Encrypted wireless link for maximum security.
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of 23dB. Helps companies comply with OSHA hearing safety / conservation regulations.
- Dual-element, noise-cancelling, waterproof, microphone.
- Heavy-duty and durable design to extend life in a demanding marine environment. Perfect for rugged boating situations.
- Full duplex intercom communications without any push-to-talk (PTT) required.
- Available in Behind-the-Head Style.
- Will operate while plugged into charging power port.
- Charge anywhere with either 120V or 12V/24V power source.
- Police-Patrol Boat
- Fire-Rescue Boat
- Docking maneuvers
- Pilot house to deck or engine room
- Communications within a high noise engine room
- Deck hand to deck hand communications
- Marine crane communications
- High noise vessels
- Tow boat to barge communications
- Extreme noise patrol boats